Auckland, New Zealand, 20 - 23 March 2018
The 15th IFEH World Congress is kindly hosted by:
New Zealand Institute of Environmental Health Inc.
Conference website: www.2018wceh.org
Registration for the Congress and Call for Abstracts is open through the conference website.
About the Congress
This congress will provide a platform for Environmental Health practitioners and industries to share knowledge of the most recent techniques, developments, innovations and the latest updates in Environmental Health. Emerging environmental health risks will be explored with a view to mitigating adverse health or economic consequences through best practice.
This congress targets a worldwide audience from various groups of specialists, practitioners, managers, students, industry representatives, entrepreneurs and leaders directly and indirectly involved with environmental health, science, practice and research.
Objectives of the Congress
- Sharing knowledge and best practices of environmental health risk identification, assessment, management and services delivery globally
- Raising the profile of environmental health around the world and most importantly in the developing countries
- Enhancing inter-country collaboration in environmental health practice
- Identifying gaps and the training needs of environmental health
- Promote the environmental health needs of children, women and the underprivileged people around the world
- Promote environmental health research
- Changes and challenges in Environmental Health
- Environmental health issues in the Asia Pacific region
- Civil defence, emergency response and humanitarian disasters
- Food safety, science and innovation
- Built environment - housing, noise
- Environmental pollution, protection and remediation
- Methamphetamine and other drugs
- Pest control
- Water quality – drinking and recreational
- Occupational health, and community safety and wellbeing
- Epidemiology to improve public health
- Environmental health statutory framework - policy, standards and legislationd